Collision repair tracking online – Web-based job management
We utilise an innovative on-line case management programme for your convenience, this secure system improves communications between all parties and allows you to review your vehicle’s progress at any time.
After your requirements have been discussed with one of our consultants then confirmed to you by email, your case is added to our web-based system. This transmits an automated email-alert with a link to create your log-in name and password. You can then access your secure job page for full and complete information in real-time. The programme is multi functional and includes progress notes and an email facility that’s used to provide continuous pro-active progress updates to drivers and other stakeholders. This can include Fleet Managers, H&S Managers, insurance brokers, leasing firms and other interested parties.
Fleet Managers can access additional functionality to review all current or completed cases using multiple search criteria. In addition all files uploaded to a case including claim forms, digital images & assessors reports can be retrieved so provides a permanent archive under one log-in.
The system is simple to navigate and intuitive to use, as follows:
- Log-on from this page, using your personalised log-in & password.
- Click on ‘Project Archive’ in the menu.
- If we have multiple cases for you in our system, use the search criteria to narrow your selection. If you have one job only, ignore the search criteria. Click the SEARCH button.
- When the index appears, click on the job Title (client name/vehicle) you want to review.
- View your repair info, progress, target completion date & any uploaded files. You can send queries etc by emailing us from the Messages section at the bottom of the page or add new information in Shared Notes at the right margin. This information is permanently attached to your records.
This unique facility provides world-class communication and a superior level of personalised service to our customers.
We can provide you with a number of handy driver resources for your company or family vehicles in any quantity you may require. If you’d like to ensure your drivers have access to our 24/7 service including emergency accident road-side assistance, click this link and these will be posted to you immediately.
Postal Address: PO Box 55306 Eastridge Auckland 1146
Phone: 0800 227 274